Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Aztec Inspired Crafts

I don't know about you, but I have been loving the Aztec trend.  I have searched and found some Aztec craft inspiration ideas for you!




These paper feathers would make adorable gift tags or book marks.




This is a stamp I made reusing a Styrofoam leftover lid.  I used the end of a paint brush to create my pattern, then I used a foam paint brush to apply the paint.


I also made this Aztec inspired embroidery hoop.  I really love the color combination on this one.


Linked to:




3 comments:

  1. WOW. I am generally not drawn to Aztec designs but all of yours are really stunning. Your stamp and your embroidery hoop are both really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature - greatly appreciated! :D

    ReplyDelete