Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sewing Project: Man Room Curtains

Today is my last day of spring break!  Where did the time go?  It was so nice to relax and get caught up on everything at home.  One project that I worked on was getting my sewing machine up and running.  A big thanks to Sallie on that one! 

My first sewing project to tackle:  curtains for the man room.  I had found this fun fabric with guitars on it a while ago and thought it was perfect!



 Overall, they were pretty easy.  It makes me very excited for future sewing projects!  So, without further adieu, my first sewing project in a very long time!



4 comments:

  1. You did sooooo good!! They look great in there, nicely done!! Love you, Sallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh how cute they are! you are surprising yourself, huh? PS I still have the jumpers and pajamas you made in 4-H and I can see you've still got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mom! Maybe we can blog about the pajamas and jumpers this summer! :) Love you!

      Delete