1. Cribbage: Cribbage is a very fun card/board game. Usually you can play it with two or three players. My dad, my husband, and I have played this game for years. The object is to make 15's. But the rules are complicated, so make sure you read up on it before you play!
2. Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar: This rice vinegar makes a delicious salad dressing! I loved the seasoned one. My mom introduced me to it and now, I am a fan.
3. Etsy: Well, this is not a new thing I am into, but I can't help myself with perusing etsy. My favorite is to check out their vintage section. I mean, how awesome is this stuff?
4. Angus Stone - Broken Brights: I am currently loving this song.
5. Watching the Summer Olympics! My favorites to watch are gymnastics and swimming. I want to watch some of the trampoline stuff too. (Reminds me of my mom's trampoline team days.)
6. Trader Joe's shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in Tea Tree Tingle. Picked these up the last time we were in Trader Joe's. They are awesome!