Monday, January 7, 2013

365 Project


This year, I hope to become a better photographer.  I have little to no experience with photography, unless you count a 4-H project I did one summer many moons ago.  One way I am going to try to become better is to take a picture a day.  My goal is that I notice a difference by the end of the year!  Here is my first week.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

So there is week 1!  I am already running out of ideas for things to take pictures of.  This might be hard!!  Please give me ideas as well as any tips or tricks that you know.







Title background source.

2 comments:

  1. I have already noticed you have a good eye!! Take pictures of what you love - things, people,animals etc... In this cool age of digital photography where you can just delete what is no quite right, take lots and lots and lots of pictures. Then cull through them later.

    ReplyDelete