Friday, January 25, 2013

Monogram Madness

Monograms seem to be everywhere!  I cannot lie, I am loving this trend.  Here is a collection of monogrammed items I have found.  


I love the fun beach-y colors on these towels from Haymarket Designs.


These monogram wreaths are all the rage here in the south.  This is a finished one from Carolina Moon Crafts.  I also managed to find an unfinished one at Southern Proper Monograms for $18.00!!


There is a great tutorial on how to create a monogram lampshade at Shannon Berrey Design.


In My Own Style has a tutorial on how to make this adorable stool.  I would love one for my classroom!


I love this one, because it is our first initials!  There is no source for this one, but looks easy enough to figure out how to make!


This is a *free* printable monogram from For Chic Sake.


Let Birds Fly shared this tutorial on how to create yarn wrapped letters.  I love how she displays them!


Adorable iphone case from To Gild The Lily.


Monogram necklace via BPJ Necklace.


Sweatshirt via CEA Monograms and Gifts



No comments:

Post a Comment