Saturday, March 30, 2013

Doodle Stitching

I was very excited when I got an email from Mollie from Wild Olive telling me that I had won an embroidery book from Lark Crafts!  It came in the mail the other day and I am loving the projects inside this wonderful book!


The mushroom pincushion is adorable!! *squeal*




This nature walk banner is begging to be made and hung up on my wall.


Love this monogram idea!


I am envisioning a sashiko table runner in my future.


These crewel flowers are too pretty!


And, of course I can't leave out this embroidered owl card!


Also in this happy little mail package was a completed child's apron with cupcakes and flowers on it.  I don't know any real little girls it would fit, so I tried it on my own little furry kitchen helper.


It's a hit!  Now she wants to bake some dog treats.




Thanks so much Mollie and Lark Crafts!  This book is inspiring!!







No comments:

Post a Comment