Wednesday, March 6, 2013

On My Bookshelf

I just finished reading The Likeness by Tana French.  


Think Law & Order meets the Irish version of "The Girl Who" books.  It was really good!  It is actually the second in a three-book series.  The first one, In The Woods, I read a couple of years ago and I liked it.  The plot in this second book is much more interesting, in my opinion.  They found a body, which happened to look exactly like the main character.  The main character is a detective who used to work in the undercover division.  The "identical" body that was found also happened to have the same i.d. as her old undercover alias.  So, she goes back undercover, as this girl, to find the murderer!  

Now, I am going back to high school for a re-read.  I loved it then, and I'm sure I will love it more now.  I am very excited for the movie to come out!

The Great Gatsby


No comments:

Post a Comment