Wednesday, July 25, 2012

On My Bookshelf

OK, so I just finished reading the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy.  I had to read it to see what all this fuss is about.  I must say that I did like the books!  I think the third was my favorite, followed by the second, and then the first being my least favorite.  So many women I know have read them, it is hysterical how gaga some people are about it.  Not to mention when they start talking about the movie coming out and how adamant some of them are about who should play Christian Grey.  Too funny!  Did you read Fifty Shades of Grey?  Did you enjoy it?


Up next, I am going to read a book I received this past Christmas.  Folly Beach by Dorthea Benton Frank!  I am hoping it will take me back to a great vacation a couple of summers ago!

source



No comments:

Post a Comment