Sunday, October 14, 2012

On My Bookshelf

I just finished reading "When Calls the Heart" by Janette Oke.  I think I have read just about all of her books.  I used to love them when I was in high school.  Every once in a while I peruse the Top 100 Free kindle books on Amazon and I found this one.  It had been a while since I read it and I remembered really liking it, so I downloaded it and read it again.  It is just as good as I remembered.  A very sweet story and quick easy read!


Now I am reading "Fall of Giants" by Ken Follett.  It is the first book of the Century Trilogy. I have read two of his books before, "The Pillars of the Earth" and "World Without End."  I would rank both of those books in my top 10 of all time!  I loved them and couldn't get enough, so I am hoping that "Fall of Giants"  will rank up there as well.  I just love when I find a great book to read.  The only hard part is when I finish the book, but I'm not ready for it to end.  



No comments:

Post a Comment