Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tulip Bookmarks

To celebrate (and force the warmer weather to cooperate) I made some felt tulip bookmarks.  Easy to make and great for scraps of felt you have laying around, these make an adorable accessory for the latest book you are reading. 




 I don't have a cricut or anything fancy like that, so I cut the pieces all free hand.  I think it adds some charm to them.  I used embroidery floss to attach the flower and leaves to the stem.  You could use any varying colors of your choice!



Happy reading!


Linked to:

14 comments:

  1. I have some daughters that would love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I hope they do! They were fun to make!

      Delete
  2. Adorable and very springy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just perfect for the season! Too cute! I would LOVe to have you share this at my party!!

    http://www.madetobeamomma.com/2013/04/homemade-by-you-45-brand-new-site.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am featuring you as a co-host for Ginger Snap Crafts Wow Me Wednesday Link party. I love what you did!

    Emily @ www.thebensonstreet.com

    http://www.thebensonstreet.com/2013/04/04/wow-me-wednesday-features/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to make these for my Mum when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute spring project!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your project with us at A Crafty Soiree! I've featured yours in this weeks and I hope you'll come by to see it and share more of your crafty skills!

    ReplyDelete