1. Toms: Toms is a super trendy shoe company with a great mission. Every time someone buys a pair of shoes from them, they donate a pair to a child in need. They also have a great blog to follow here.
2. 31 Bits: Started by Kallie Dovel on a trip to Uganda in 2007, she currently buys handmade jewelry from 99 Ugandan women. Their mission is to provide these women with a means to end poverty. Not only do the women earn an income, but they receive services like literacy education, financial training, and more.
3. Planet Dog Foundation: This program donate 2% of their sales to train, place, and support working dogs that help people in need. Dog toys are available for purchase at Paw Luxury.
4. Sheswai: Sheswai donates a portion of their sales to organizations that help educate and sustain our planet.
5. Yum-o: Yum-o is Rachael Ray's non profit organization that empowers kids and families to develop healthy relationships to food through cooking education, partnering with organization to fight hunger in America, and offers scholarships.