Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This Post Is A Hoot!

It's about time I did a round-up of owl crafts.  It seems like everyone has an owl obsession these days, including me.  Have fun with your owl creations!

1.  Peanut Butter Dynamite:  They have really cute crocheted pillows.  Lots of different animals, but obviously the owl is my favorite.
2.  Kincavel Krosses:  Owl cross stitch pattern

















3.  Etsy shop Gem and Metal is filled with adorable owl necklaces.


















4.  Factory Direct Craft gives a tutorial on how to make these cute little owls from Styrofoam balls and felt.


















5.  Mrs. Stitchy Britches has a cute vintage embroidery pattern for you to embroider.


















6.  Gingercake shows off this adorable bag.  (Pattern is available!)


















7.  Hop over to My Owl Barn to print off these free recipe cards.














8.  Etsy shop Frauleinschmidt whips up these cute iphone cases.  (I do not own an iphone, but I managed to make one of these to fit my phone.)


















9.  Michelle from I Stamped That! created this adorable card.


















10.  Etsy shop Sukan has these swoon-worthy owl pillows.















This was such a fun post to make!  I hope you like these owls as much as I do.  Owl see you later!  (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment