Thursday, June 28, 2012

Holy Paint Chips, Batman

Paint chip crafts are all over the place!  I love it, because they are free!  There are all sorts of projects that people are making with them.  Last Christmas, I made some very simple stamped bookmarks.  But truly, the possibilities are endless.  Here are a few of my favorites that I have seen.

Making the list is:

*Diane's rolodex from In My Own Style.


*The Aesthetic Writer's dry erase calendar.


*Sew Many Ways and their brilliant idea to use paint chips as a place setting.


*A Bit of Sunshine made an adorable banner for the 4th of July.


*Hand Make My Day shows how to use paint chips to create a change of address card.


*A Little Bit Funky created this gorgeous bunting.


*The Crafty CPA has a tutorial on how to make paint chip coasters.



No comments:

Post a Comment