Saturday, June 23, 2012

Terrariums

I am not sure what my fascination is with terrariums.  I don't know if it is the containers that they are in, the plant life, or the endless possibilities of them.  We made terrariums a couple of years ago.  One died, but the other one is going strong!  This blog post is dedicated to all things terrarium. 























I love these terrarium candle sticks!  It would be so pretty as part of a center piece at the table.  I found them at design sensibility.


This is such a cute idea using found or thrifted cups.  This one is from Kirin Notebook.



This print is one of my favorites!  I found it here.



The Gardener Cook used a creative container for this terrarium!

These are very pretty terrariums from The Industrial Cottage.

This needle felted succulent terrarium is by far my favorite!  It is from Tiny Apartment Crafts.  She has a tutorial for it here.  Now if only I had an aunt named Amy who was amazing at felting to make me this for Christmas! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment