Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ranch Chicken and Corn

Most of you know, but for those of you that don't my husband is a huge fan of all things with ranch dressing.  It is his all time favorite.  So, I was really pumped when I ran across this recipe.  I had to try it and he absolutely loved it.  I agree, it was very tasty and super easy!

It was found in one of those cookbook's you pick up while you are waiting in line at the grocery store.  It is Tyson's chicken recipes.  This one was so tasty and easy, that I know it will be one to make again.



Ranch Chicken and Corn

You will need:

8 chicken drumsticks, thawed
4 ears frozen corn on the cob
1 tbsp. melted margarine or oil
1 package dry ranch dressing mix

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.  Spray a 15 x 10 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.  Rinse chicken under cool water for about 30 seconds.  Place the chicken and corn on the baking pan.  Drizzle oil over all and sprinkle with dressing mix.

Bake for about 50 minutes or until corn is tender and internal juices of the chicken run clear. 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment